Aimject facilitates man-in-the-middle attacks against AOL Instant Messenger's OSCAR protocol via a simple GTK interface.
- sign-on/off detection
- message interception/decoding
- message injection into arbitrary conversations
- synchronization of AIM sequence numbers and fnac ids
- cloning of font styles/screenname formatting to avoid detection
- selective muting of conversation participants
- integrated ARP/DNS spoofing
- libdnet >= 1.10
- libpcap >= 0.8.3
- gtk+-2.0 >= 2.6
- glib-2.0 >= 2.6
- libglade-2.0 >= 2.5.1
Aimject supports multiple platforms including Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and Win32 (2000/XP). Please select the download which suits your platform.
- Version 1.0 (.tar.gz source) - released November 24th, 2006
- Version 1.0 (.exe installer) - released November 24th, 2006
Aimject's SVN repository and bug tracking is hosted at Google Code.
Using this tool on any network that you are not authorized to do so may be in violation of local, state (Michigan Super-DMCA), and federal laws and may be considered an illegal/unauthorized wiretap. Be aware of the laws in your area and the potential legal implications of using such software.